Maternity & Newborn
As a mother of three children one in heaven and two on earth. I will provide to you lasting photographic artwork to have placed on the walls in your home for all to see. Our first son, Wyatt was born sleeping (stillbirth) at 32 weeks gestation. This is why maternity and newborn portraits have a big piece of my heart, because every pregnancy and birth is a miracle. Capture the portraits before it is too late and the chapter has ended in your storybook.
I have two session types:
- Royal Treatment, which includes hair and makeup; and
- Classic Portrait Session.
- Maternity portraits best between 7.5 and 8.5 months, but it is never too late, so do not hesitate to schedule your appointment.
- I have a closet full of maternity gowns that you can choose from to wear during your session.
- Includes siblings, parents, and family pet in session.
- Newborn portraits best before baby is 14 days old.
- Includes siblings, parents, baby alone, and the family pet in session.
I offer black and white only portrait sessions. Black and white images capture the true emotions in artwork. “When you photograph people in color you photograph the clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white you photograph their souls!” Ted Grant
Specializing in “You”, I’m yours.